How it works:
Digital Glennon Card Instructional Video
Shop local and support local kids
What shoppers say:
What is the Glennon Card?
The Glennon Card is a unique, 10-day discount shopping program organized by the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation and the Glennon Guild, a 350 member women’s organization serving the children cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
Here's How the Glennon Card Works:
An individual purchases a Glennon Card which entitles the cardholder to a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise at more than 250 participating stores, salons and restaurants for the 10-day shopping period of October 16-25. 100% of card sales benefit the kids cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon.
Your Purchase Helps Sick and Injured Children
In just the first nine years of the program, proceeds from the Glennon Card benefiting SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital have funded:
- The FOOTPRINTS program — Palliative Care
- The Reach Out and Read Program
- 3D Printing Center of Excellence
- Telemedicine equipment
- Treatment programs for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Equipment for the Transport Team
- Lifesaving ECMO heart and lung monitoring equipment
- Enhanced waiting, atrium and lobby areas
- Advanced procedural and surgical scopes for patients undergoing general surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, urological interventions, orthopedic surgeries or pulmonary procedures
- New space for the Knights of Columbus Developmental Center
- A new GE Logiq E9 ultrasound machine
- Remodeling of our inpatient cancer unit including larger patient rooms, sleeper sofas and a playroom